- Text Conversations should be in English.
- No religion, politics, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.
- Never initiate flaming or bashing topics against the server or other community members.
- No harassment of any kind is permitted.
- Do not argue with staff members. If you disagree with something send a private message or contact the administration.
- Do not advertise or try to promote another server in any way.
- Do not exploit, or promote exploiting.
- Do not cheat or break the intended rules of the game.
- Do not interfere with world events, either join or leave the area.
- Do not create characters or pets with offensive names (in any language). You will be forced to rename it.
- All donations and purchases are final. No exchanges or moves.
- We will not provide refunds under any circumstances.
- Any attempts to reverse or dispute a donation will be met with an immediate and permanent ban.
- Staff must follow all rules set forth for the rest of the community.
- Before issuing a ban, provide proof on the staff forums that a rule is being broken. Your actions are logged.
- Do not use your staff account for anything other than assisting players in an administrative manner.
- While exercising your power as a staff member in any way, you are required to do so in a professional manner.
- During staff meetings, follow the set agenda and wait for your turn.
- Developers may be present on live servers at anytime, please allow them to do their own work uninterrupted.
These policies are subject to change at the discretion of the community administration.
It is your responsibility to be aware of the current rules at all times.